A moment of time measurement for auspicious events and beginnings.
October 9, 2020
Have you ever questioned the best time for the important events in your life?
- When should I ask my boss for a raise?
- When should I buy a new car?
- When should I make new investments to get the best results?
- When should I start a new business?
- When should I have that surgery?
- When should my marriage be performed?
- When should my child’s religious ceremonies be done?
We can give a muhurtha for any occasion. The most common are:
- Religious–Namkaran (naming ceremony) Annaprashan (first grains), Upanayanam (Brahmin thread ceremony), Deity installation, Baptism, Bar mitzvah.
- Home– Buying a new home, buying land, laying a foundation, fixing a door frame, or entering a new home.
- Social–When to propose marriage, meet new friends, have a party, or a good time with friends.
- Financial-– Best time to open a new business, add to an existing business, get a promotion, ask for a raise, schedule business meetings, make investments, and sell property.
- Legal– Lawsuits, criminal court cases, divorce.
- Medical-– Best time and day to begin surgery, get immunizations, start potent or toxic medicines to minimize side effects.
- Other– Starting a diet, starting exercise, starting a meditation program.
The subtle planetary energies affect all of us at every level – health, mood, energy, happiness, desires, etc. When these subtle energies are well aligned, good results can manifest, and we can have success. When the alignment is weak, our desires, goals, and ambitions can be frustrated. We can take the same action on two different days and get the diametric opposite results. One day we may find success and another day failure. Muhurtha can help give the best chance to fulfill desires and reach our goals as much as possible.